6.25.2008

We Lava Lava Lava You!


To our wonderful customers, we want to say thanks. Thanks again and again. Thank you for shopping with us, ordering online with us, sharing the spirit of aloha with us, and letting us know that we are doing a good job.

We just received this from Kim Jones in Sonhomish, Washington:

To the wonderful people at Lanikai Bath and Body - Thank you so very much for the precious bath and body products. The product formulations are superb and fragrances absolutely heavenly -- they transport me back to Hawaii -- which, after all, is where we all want to be! I use only all natural, paraben-free products now, and I am so ecstatic to have discovered your wonderful paraben-free product line made with natural Hawaiian ingredients and quality fragrances. Thank you to the staff who package your products for shipment with such love and care. The transactions are so easy on the internet...I really appreciate the shipping confirmation, fast and reliable delivery. You have made it far too easy for me to indulge myself! I am addicted to your products and a fan for life... Please don't ever stop making these lovely, high-quality products!

Sincerely,
Kim Jones
Snohomish, WA

No comments: