Put the Pine(apple) in the Coconut...
Pineapple and coconut feature in one of Hawai'`'s favorite drinks, the Chi Chi. Essentially a Pina Colada with Vodka instead of rum.
Any way you taste it, feel it or smell it, it is obvious these two tropical favorites were meant to be partners.
As winter is chasing you down, refresh yourself with the memory of summer, and lather up with Lanikai Bath and Body's Pineapple Coconut lotion.
While you're waiting for your package to arrive, whip up a Chi Chi and relax -- here's a recipe from about.com OR buy a pina colada mix and get out the vodka. Forget the blue curacao.
* 1/2 cup ice
* 2 oz vodka
* 1/2 oz blue curaçao
* 1/2 oz cream of coconut
* 1/2 cup fresh or canned pineapple
* scoop of vanilla ice cream
* chunk of pineapple for garnish
1. Pour all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a chilled margarita or highball glass.
4. Garnish with the pineapple.
If the mix turns out too thick add juice; too thin add ice or ice cream.