9.08.2007

Another World


This is the face of El Capitan in Yosemite. It is the largest exposed granite face in the world, and the picture was taken by my first cousin-once removed Nate Aden who was climbing it. What an amazing place this world is, our world, and how very far in feeling El Capitan is from Hawaii.

Our Hawaiian Healing Salve would be perfect for a climb up El Capitan. It would help protect against the wind and heal unwanted rope burns. Too bad I didn't know Nate was going -- I could have sent him some.

So, everyone, before your next trip up El Capitan, go on www.lanikaibathandbody.com and order some Hawaiian Healing Salve!

1 comment:

thinking...thinking...thinking said...

Should I ever tackle that granite monstrosity I will need to take with me at least 17 forty gallon drums of your healing salve...